- Office visit $45
- Fees for routine blood tests range from $10 to $20 each
- Pap smear test will be available for $95 per test (includes office visit)
- Screening for Hepatitis, HIV, cholesterol, PSA, etc.
- Referrals for X-rays, ultrasound, CT and MRI scans priced at or near Medicare rates
- All generic drugs at discounted prices made available through local pharmacies
Drug prices can vary greatly between pharmacies. We strongly recommend that you price drugs at various pharmacies. To compare prices in your area, try GoodRx.
Primary Care Clinic patients are eligible for discounted prices for all drugs at 3 Tom Thumb pharmacies in the area.
You do not have to be a member of Costco or Sam’s to purchase prescription medications.
- Tom Thumb, Flower Mound at Cross Timbers/Main Street and Garden Ridge
- Tom Thumb, Carrollton at Hebron and Josey Lane
- Tom Thumb, Plano at Parker and Independence