Primary Care Clinic of North Texas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit healthcare facility that provides medical care to uninsured adults in the metroplex. The clinic started in 2003 with one location in Lewisville, Texas and has expanded to locations in Plano and Dallas. The Irving DFW Indian Lions Club Foundation is pleased to be the sponsor of this project and has generously provided the necessary funding.
Since its inception in July 2003, the clinic has provided care for over 70,000 patient visits. The services of this clinic enable the uninsured in our communities easier access to medical care resulting in early diagnosis and therefore a better outcome.
Our mission is to provide quality medical care at an affordable cost to the medically uninsured adults without regard to their background in a caring environment. Primary Care Clinic was founded in 2003 as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Who We Serve
- Uninsured adults up to the age of 65 and children above the age of 12 years.
- More than a quarter of working Texans have no insurance.
- The Clinic has provided medical care to more than 39,500 patients
How we operate
- The Clinic charges $40.00 for an office visit and an average of $10.00 for a blood test.
- We’re open 5 days a week in Lewisville and 6 days a week in Plano
- We provide Pap smears and EKGs at a very reasonable rate.
- All generic drugs are available at discounted prices through local pharmacies
- Once a week we have an Arthritis and Lupus Clinic staffed by rheumatology specialists.